The call for a new communication space based on the principles of responsibility for peace and sustainable development of the planet has greatly echoed in the hearts of women worldwide. These ideas formed the basis of the Memorandum published on our website. Anyone irrespective of nationality can join the Memorandum.
RESPONSIBLE MEDIA FOR THE GLOBAL PEACE
AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Every living person’s mission is to preserve peace on our planet. It can only be achieved with soft power, without arrogance and conflicts of interests.
Women of the world are the source of soft power. Women’s inner kindness gives birth to their aspiration to pass over our beautifully prosperous planet to their children. Our goal is to foster new generations able to love and create. Today’s world needs the new culture of thinking and acting, which cannot be achieved without information ecology.
Mass media largely shape the minds, relations, and actions of modern people. Their contemporary work is not just about fair reflection of reality, but also about showing ideas and initiatives aimed at sustainable development. Lack of media attention towards motivational, inspiring, and meaningful information leads to stress, illnesses, and instability.
We suggest creating a unified communicative space, which will bring people together without promoting discord, fear, and powerlessness.
We encourage the participation of all the mass media, information agencies, independent bloggers, and newsmakers ready to build a new communicative space. We call upon everyone who shares our values to join our memorandum. Our values are:
- social optimism;
- willingness to build a better future for present and future generations;
- inner kindness and peacefulness;
- commitment to sincere inspiring communication and sharing of experience;
- understanding the necessity of cultural development and preserving traditions.
Global Marathon of Women’s Success Stories, which started on the website of the Eurasian Women’s Community, became the first step in actualising our intentions. The Marathon’s idea originated at the Second Eurasian Women’s Forum and was included in its Outcome Resolution.
We encourage everyone interested to participate in the Global Marathon to share about their projects, achievements, aspirations, and dreams. Success stories will help those in need for support and motivation to take action.
We also suggest everyone who shares our ideas to place a symbol of a movement for responsible journalism on their pages, be they printed or digital. It will indicate your civil responsibility and affiliation with a new mass media trend.
Please, provide your surname, name, post, and organisation (if you represent a legal entity) in the document. Then print the document, sign it, and send us a scanned copy to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also glad to state that Memorandum has already been signed by such well-known women as
- Gülden Türktan, the Founder and the First President of W20 (Turkey);
- Sehar Kamran, Senator of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, President of the Centre for Pakistan and Gulf Studies (Pakistan);
- Myonghee Kim, Doctor of Economics, Professor, and Advisor of Asia Pacific Women's Information Network Center of Sookmyung Women’s University (South Korea);
- Barbara Dietrich, CEO of Diplomatic World magazine (Belgium);
- Vanda Gagiano, Honorary President of Free State Women Agricultural Union in South Africa (Republic of South Africa);
- Purnima Anand, President of the BRICS International Forum (India);
- Shirley Bahula-Ermias, President and CEO of SFT Gas & Oil Trading LLC and the General Director of BRICS Oil & Gas and BRICS Energy in the Russian Federation (Republic of South Africa);
- Santosh Kukreja, Director of the St. Petersburg Brahma Kumaris Centre, Director of the Divine Light cultural group (India);
- Jiko Luveni, Speaker of the Parliament of the Republic of Fiji (Fiji);
- Bettina Pfleiderer, President of the Medical Women´s International Association, Professor (Germany);
- Karin van Mourik, FCEM World Secretary General (Germany);
- Saltanat Rakhimbekova, Chairperson of the Management Board of the Association of Legal Persons ‘Coalition for a Green Economy and Development G-Global’, Chairperson of the Presidium of the Association of Legal Persons ‘EXPO&WOMEN’ (Kazakhstan);
- Marissa Platon Magsino (del Mar), Chairperson of Millicent Production, Anchorwoman (Philippines);
- Irina Viner, head coach of the Russian national team in rhythmic gymnastics, President of the Russian Rhythmic Gymnastics Federation (Russia);
- Marina Volynkina, Head of the Eurasian Women's Community (Russia);
- Anastasia Ptukha – PhD in Physics and Mathematics, Rector of the Academy of the All-Union Society of Inventors and Rationalizers (Russia);
- Anna Wolf – PhD, economist, analyst at the Ifo Institute for Economic Research Munich, aide to the former President Dr. Wolfgang Thierse (Germany);
- Joynicole Martinez – PhD, PhD in Medicine, CEO of The Alchemist Agency, Director of Research & Development at World Women Foundation (USA);
- Ludmila Stangl – Founder and owner of EMW and GT Service companies (Germany);
- Marina Mishunkina – First Deputy Director General of the Argumenty i Facty Publishing House (Russia);
- Marina Spirande – Professional lifecoach, author of the book ‘Mindsurfing. Conciousness Techniques for a Happy Life’ (Russia);
- Marleen Wauters – Founder of the Prevention Information Network and Pancreas Community non-profit organisations (Belgium);
- Nupur Tron – Founder and Director General of the Foundation Frison Horta (India);
- Pick Keobandith – PhD, Founder and International Director of Inspiring Culture (Laos-France);
- Sati Mata – Candidate of Psychological Sciences, President of the Association of Himalayan Yoga of Pilot Baba, Founder of the International Academy of Himalayan Siddha Yoga and Human Self-Fulfillment, author of 15 books about spiritual development and self-improvement (Ukraine-India);
- Svetlana Landa – Founder and Head of the Style of Life Academy international coaching centre, co-founder of the Women’s Leadership Forum community (Russia);
- Ulrike Bolenz – Artist (Belgium-Germany);
- Martina Zografski – Promoter of the HerzensKinder e.V. charity association (Germany);
- Yelizaveta Bi-II - Founder and idea initiator of the company on concept developments ‘Always Beautiful’, entrepreneur (Russia);
- Ianina Cosari – Entrepreneur and charity figure (Belgium);
- Anna Kurilenko – Psycoanalyst (Russia);
- Christine Vertente – Financier (Belgium);
- Concetta Spitaleri – Floral artist, creative entrepreneur (Italy);
- Louisa Burnett-Hall – Famous artist (France);
- Monique De Decker – Sri Lankan Consul to Belgium (Belgium);
- Michael Lewis-Anderson – Baker, cake designer to the royal court of Belgium (Belgium);
- Dieter Brockmeyer – Expert in the sphere of media and innovations, co-founder of the Diplomatic World Institute, publisher in the Diplomatic World Magazine, author of many books and articles for magazines (Belgium);
- Cornelia von Wülfing - The Paramount Queen of SASADU Traditional Areas, Volta Region (Ghana).